The Dahlia Maggiore collection will provide a stunning, summer-long display in our gardens with their exotic looking blooms. Below are some of the reasons I think they should be grown by us all:-
- With a height of 60cm (2’) and a spread of 30cm (12″), these magnificent plants are suited both to our borders and to be grown in patio containers.
- The vibrant, tropical looking blooms provide a gorgeous, hot colour-theme.
- Bred for a repeated profusion of summer blooms, they really work hard to earn their place in our garden displays.
- Provide a season-long supply of cut flowers for the home.
- Easy to grow. Just water, feed and remove the spent blooms.
Dahlia Maggiore Collection comprises one each of:
- Dahlia ‘LaBella Maggiore Deep Rose’ – Brilliant cerise pink flowers burst from tight, rounded buds.
- Dahlia ‘LaBella Maggiore Fun Fire’ – The two-tone colours are shown off to perfection against dark green foliage.
- Dahlia ‘LaBella Maggiore Fun Pastel’ – The pale pink & white two-tone colours are shown off to perfection against dark green foliage.
- Dahlia ‘LaBella Maggiore Purple’ – Rich, purple-red blooms make a dramatic display.
- Dahlia ‘LaBella Maggiore Fun Rose Bicolour’ – A pretty pink and white bicolour with a profusion of flowers.
- Dahlia ‘LaBelle Maggiore Fun Chocolate Yellow’ – Bright lemon-yellow blooms bring a citrus twist to borders and containers.
I thoroughly recommend these beautiful plants to continue to provide colour in our summer gardens when many other flowers have long faded.
To view this collection at Thompson & Morgan click here
Images copyright Thompson & Morgan
If you have enjoyed reading our blog post then why not fill in the form provided to allow us to send you our blog posts and newsletters by email.