Famous rose breeders Meilland have really come up trumps this time with a truly innovative creation. Rose Zepeti is the kind of plant that is a workaholic to earn it’s place in our gardens, with it’s vivid red semi-double blooms. Below are some of the reasons why I think it deserves a spot in your garden.
- Very compact, so excellent for a patio container as well as the front of the border mixed with other shrubs and perennials with a height and spread of 60 cm (2 ft).
- An abundance of beautiful blooms from May to October, produced in clusters.
- The stunning miniature flowers also have fragrance.
- It’s lush green foliage shows excellent resistance to fungal diseases that are common in roses such as mildew and blackspot.
- Tolerant of intense summer heat.
- Resistant to winter frosts.
All these characteristics add up to make Rose Zepeti one of the best miniature roses on the market and a great addition to any garden where they will flower their socks of for you.
To view Rose Zepeti at YouGarden click here