I am proud to be able to introduce to you an award winning product which I will definitely be using in my garden this year. Natural Grower is an organic, plant based, vegan fertiliser which will help us all to garden in a fashion that is environmentally friendly, a subject close to many of our hearts.
Natural Grower products are a waste by-product of the use of maize to produce biogas for the production of electricity. The following infographic will explain the process a little more clearly.
But why, you may ask, does this make it so perfect for producing stunning displays in our gardens and excellent fruit and vegetables for our gardens and allotments? Below I hope to convey to you some of it’s features and benefits:-
- 100% plant-based products.
- Peat free.
- Approved by the Soil Association confirming they are organic and fully traceable.
- Free from animal matter and approved by the Vegan Society.
- Approved by OF&G (Organic Farmers and Growers).
- The liquid and soil conditioner have confirmed NPK values and trace elements that other fertilisers and soil improvers may not be able to provide.
- The by-product of a renewable energy plant which produces electricity for the national grid. A no waste process.
- Fully traceable due to being made just from maize. Other products may not be able to confirm exactly what they contain, such as composts.
- The soil conditioner improves the soil structure as it slowly releases the nutrients. It also helps to retain moisture, cutting down on watering required through the summer.
- Packaging for the bags is made from 30% recycled plastic and is 100% recyclable.
- Bottles and tubs are 100% recyclable and reuseable.
- Eco-friendly, chemical free and safe for all wildlife
Products available include:-
Natural Liquid Fertiliser
Natural Grower plant-based Natural Liquid Fertiliser is a concentrated plant feed, and once diluted, can be poured around the base of plants or pots in the garden to be quickly absorbed as a potent source of feed.
Suitable for all plants, fruit and vegetables, grass and trees.
Chemical free and safe around children and wildlife.
Various sizes are available.
Natural Plant Feed and Soil Conditioner
Natural Grower Natural Soil Conditioner is a mulch that is mixed into the soil or compost before planting, or used on the surface of the soil as a top dressing. Rich in nitrogen, phosphorous, potassium and other trace elements, it’s broken down gradually by organisms in the soil as a long-term, slow release fertiliser. Excellent at retaining water when used as a mulch on the surface or when dug in to the soil, which reduces your watering requirements through the dry summer months. Also helps to suppress weeds.
Perfect for fruit and vegetables, flowers, trees and for hanging baskets and pots.
Various sizes are available.
Along with the low carbon and various other environment benefits I have listed of using a chemical-free product, I will also be using this fertiliser because it is rich in nitrogen, phosphorous, potassium and other trace elements that plants need to thrive and is more affordable than some of the chemical based fertilisers.
To view these products directly with Natural Grower click here
Images copyright Natural Grower